ADRENAL FATIGUE TREATMENT
Adrenal fatigue treatment at Rebalance in NYC uses an individualized approach for men and women who need to support and heal their adrenal glands. Our unique 360-degree approach relies on many natural tools to help you to rejuvenate and heal yourself. When it comes to how to fix adrenal fatigue and how to cure adrenal fatigue fast, our Rebalance 360 program offers many options.
Busy, stressed-out New Yorkers are falling prey to fatigue. But there are many possible causes. If you’ve been diagnosed with adrenal fatigue, treatment is available at your nearby hormonal specialist!
ADRENAL FATIGUE, TREATMENT IS AVAILABLE?
- Does your busy lifestyle not give you the downtime you need? There may be more going on than you realize. Discover adrenal fatigue natural treatment options to get the bounce back in your step.
- Having trouble sleeping at night? Is every little annoyance sending you to the bathroom with stomach pains? Consider treatment for adrenal fatigue for men and women that works!
- Anxiety, a reduced sex drive, body aches, and low back pain may all point to one underlying cause. Don’t suffer! Treatment for adrenal fatigue is readily available.
Integrative Health and Wellbeing at ReBalance of Radiance Aesthetics & Wellness. We offer an integrative, functional medicine approach to treat a wide variety of symptoms and conditions including hormonal imbalances, chronic fatigue, sexual dysfunction, and weight management. Integrative health and functional medicine offer best practices for optimal health and healing. Discover the healing power of Integrative Health and Medicine at ReBalance of Radiance Aesthetics & Wellness – a wellness and holistic health center in NYC.
WHAT IS ADRENAL FATIGUE AND HOW CAN YOU RECOGNIZE IT?
Under constant pressure, your adrenal glands can do strange things to your body. Take our Adrenal Fatigue Quiz and see if you might be experiencing adrenal fatigue. Check below to see if any of the symptoms apply to you.
- Increased susceptibility to infections
- Chronic fatigue
- Weight loss or gain
- Joint and body aches
- Low blood pressure
- Low blood sugar
- Low sex drive
- Extreme tiredness an hour after exercise
- Gastrointestinal issues, such as bloating, constipation, nausea, indigestion, or reflux
- Autoimmune disorders, like lupus or multiple sclerosis
This may potentially lead to disorders involving a hormonal imbalance or immune system dysfunction as is often seen in depression, which is expressed as increased susceptibility to infections. Adrenal exhaustion can also cause chronic fatigue, allergies, and autoimmune disorders such as lupus and multiple sclerosis.
The continual pressure of modern life drains your adrenal glands. This condition, coupled with a stressful lifestyle, predisposes you to adrenal fatigue and exhaustion. But treatment is available!
WHAT ARE ADRENAL GLANDS?
The adrenal glands are two small, triangular-shaped glands on your kidneys. They control:
- Salt to regulate water and electrolytes
- Sugar that regulates glucose metabolism
- Stress in the form of adrenaline
- Sex hormones that enliven your libido
Your adrenal glands produce about 50 different hormones essential to optimum health, including adrenaline, a short-acting hormone released in a time of stress or emergency, and cortisol, a longer-acting hormone that supports your body when the threat has ended. They work continuously, hand-in-hand to regulate how your body functions.
STRESS IN THE 21ST CENTURY
Humans evolved a “fight-or-flight” response to ensure survival. When faced with perceived danger, your body automatically triggers the release of a hormonal cascade that impacts multiple organs. Your heart rate and blood pressure spike, while your digestive tract shuts down. This is known as the stress response.
But many of those life-or-death situations disappeared as humans left the wilderness and moved into cities. In the 21st century, however, your body reacts to minor threats in the same way. Countless stresses throughout the day exhaust your adrenal glands to the point that they’re unable to function properly, leading to a need for adrenal fatigue treatment.
DON’T LET ADRENAL FATIGUE STOP YOU
Adrenal fatigue can result from physiological conditions — from undetected food sensitivities or a high sugar consumption to a chronic illness or acute infection. Adrenal dysfunction can also be caused by an adrenal imbalance. It usually happens gradually, in response to chronic physiological stressors such as:
- Overfilled schedules
- Inadequate diet
- Sleep deprivation
- Too many emotional situations
If you suspect you need treatment for adrenal fatigue, certain tests can confirm the diagnosis, such as:
- Saliva test to measure levels of cortisol, DHEA, and other hormones
- Glucose tolerance test
- Specific blood test to measure thyroid levels
- Other blood tests for your blood count, electrolytes, cholesterol level, etc.
TREATMENT FOR ADRENAL FATIGUE IN NYC
Adrenal fatigue might come on slowly and have a detrimental impact on your life. There’s no magic pill for how to cure adrenal fatigue fast. However, our expert practitioners use Rebalance 360 program, which utilizes individualized, comprehensive, and cutting edge treatment methods to help you on your path to recovery and rejuvenation. Rebalance 360 programs will help you to regain your energy, improve your stamina, revitalize your hormonal imbalance, and improve your nutrition, sleep and exercise routine.
Adrenal fatigue/insufficiency natural treatment for both men and women begins with learning how to deal effectively with stressful situations. When you ask how to fix adrenal fatigue, follow your doctor’s recommendations, including:
- Nourish your body with healthy choices
- Get six to eight hours of quality sleep every night
- Incorporate sufficient exercise in your day
- Practice stress-relieving techniques such as meditation or yoga
- Eliminate environmental toxins and chemicals, such as:
- Pesticides, herbicides, and petrochemicals
- Synthetic colors and pigments
- Artificial food coloring, flavors, and preservatives like parabens
- Artificial sweeteners, heavy metals, hydrogenated oils, and high fructose corn syrup
Talk to Dr. Fazylova and her staff at Rebalance about treatment for adrenal fatigue. She’ll tell you of the many adrenal insufficiency natural treatment options available that provide holistic and individualized care. Start your journey to better health and a vibrant appearance!
If you would like to schedule an appointment with the top Adrenal Fatigue Specialist, functional medicine doctor in Midtown NYC, Dr. Natalya Fazylova, please contact our office.call now
Fill the form below and we will contact You!