BIOIDENTICAL HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY
- Do you find that you’re losing interest in having intimate relations with your partner? Are you avoiding your spouse because you’re worried about your performance? You may be the perfect candidate for bioidentical hormone replacement treatment; it reinvigorates your sex drive.
- Have you ever wondered why you’re gaining weight for no reason? Or that your hair loss suddenly seems to be happening more quickly? Are you unhappy with the way your body looks, but don’t want to do anything drastic? Visit ReBalance for answers.
- You don’t have to age gracefully when treatments exist to keep you healthy and active. A complete assessment with the ReBalance 360 program includes a hormone test, genetic testing and diet and exercise evaluations. Call today
CAUSES AND SYMPTOMS OF A HORMONE IMBALANCE
Several different causes of hormone imbalance are common among men. Anyone over the age of 30 can begin experiencing hormone imbalances. Injury or trauma to certain key organs, such as your pituitary gland or prostate can also cause imbalances. It’s nothing to be ashamed about; it’s something to get treated.
Certain diseases — including adrenal fatigue, thyroid diseases, metabolic syndrome and certain sexual dysfunctions — can also affect your body’s ability to keep hormones regulated and in balance. Symptoms of a hormone imbalance may include:
- Low energy and fatigue
- Unexplained weight gain
- Increased or sudden hair loss
- Brain fogs and poor concentration
- Low sex drive
- Heart disease symptoms
- Inability to maintain muscle mass
- Mood swings
- Abnormal cholesterol, usually higher
- Memory loss
- High blood pressure or a stroke
GET IT RIGHT
Whether due to disease, injury or age, your body may reach a point when it becomes difficult to regulate proper levels of hormones. When your hormones dip below normal levels, many areas of your life can be affected. Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy uses natural hormones that are chemically equivalent to your lost hormones. The procedure provides you with a natural alternative to synthetic hormones.
Your integrative doctor specializes in bioidentical hormone replacement therapy and other procedures to address hormone imbalance. Bioidentical hormone replacement treatment (BHRT) relies on safe and effective custom-compounded hormone alternatives. Through your medical team at ReBalance, you receive the most comprehensive treatments available today.
IS HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY
RIGHT FOR YOU?
A common battery of hormone tests can determine whether you can benefit from bioidentical hormone replacement treatment. The process includes reviewing all your symptoms and taking a thorough medical and family history. A total body assessment helps your doctor get a clear picture of your current health.
After a physical exam and an analysis of your saliva, urine and blood, your doctor begins a hormone rebalancing protocol. Along with BRHT, you receive instructions regarding quality supplements, exercise programs, nutrition consulting and stress-relieving practices.
PROVEN RESULTS AND POTENTIAL
CONCERNS OF BHRT
Made from natural ingredients, bioidentical hormone replacement treatment provides alternative hormone chemicals that your body readily recognizes and puts to use. The benefits of this therapy include:
- Renewed sex drive and performance
- Improvement of metabolic symptoms
- Decreased body mass index as you lose weight
- Reduction of LDL or low-density lipoprotein, also called the bad cholesterol
- Increased HDL or high-density lipoprotein, also called the good cholesterol
- Lowered triglycerides
- Loss of fat around your middle
- Increased energy and better sleep
Although made with natural compounds and ingredients, bioidentical hormone treatment lacks significant scientific study to determine safety and effectiveness at this time. Choosing a well-established and experienced practitioner, such as the team at ReBalance, helps ensure your safety and the success of the bioidentical hormone replacement protocols. Your doctor in NYC monitors you closely by:
- Checking your prostate, including the prostate-specific antigen (PSA), both before and during treatment to eliminate any cancer concerns, as prostate cancer is testosterone-dependent
- Monitoring your red blood cells by checking your hematocrit because the hormone treatment can an increase your red blood cell production, which can theoretically boost the chances of a heart attack or stroke
THE POPULARITY AND REPUTATION OF THE TREATMENT
More doctors are using this natural approach to hormone deficiencies. As their collective experience grows, many of the initial concerns and problems are fading. The key to safe bioidentical hormone replacement lies in well-trained practitioners operating within an appropriate framework.call now
Fill the form below and we will contact You!