QWO Cellulite Treatment
QWO is a new FDA-approved injectable treatment for cellulite. The non-invasive cosmetic procedure works by breaking down the fibrous bands of collagen that give the skin on your buttocks and thighs a dimpled appearance. The treatment offers an alternative to getting rid of the stubborn fat underneath your skin.
Cellulite is a common and frustrating skin condition. The problem affects 90 percent of American women. Most end up seeking treatments that are ineffective or even dangerous. The dimples on your skin form from a combination of subcutaneous fat, loose skin, and thick collagen bands.
A QWO cellulite treatment offers a safe, effective long-term solution to cellulite. Find specially trained skin care professionals for your cellulite treatment. At ReBalance in New York City, Dr. Natalya Fazylova provide personalized medical and aesthetic skincare, with the help of a team of specialists.
How Does the QWO Cellulite Treatment Work?
The QWO cellulite treatment has received FDA approval after rigorous tests. If you’ve tried other cellulite treatments without success, QWO may be your best option for long-term skin care. This cellulite treatment works through:
- Ingredients. QWO is a combination of two enzymes that degrade collagen molecules.
- Formulation. The treatment is in an injectable medication. Your doctor administers QWO in a series of three injections each after three weeks.
- Release of fibrous bands. The enzymes release the fibrous bands that form your cellulite.
- Fat redistribution. The enzymes then redistribute fat cells.
- New collagen production. QWO also stimulates the growth of new collagen. The production of new collagen further improves the appearance of the skin on your buttocks and thighs. The QWO injection into the collagen-rich tissue gradually releases the fibrous strands and smoothens the dimples on your skin.
The specialists at ReBalance are board-certified to perform the QWO cellulite treatment and other specialized skin care procedures. The state-of-the-art facility in Manhattan includes an experienced team of nurses and aestheticians who help perform safe, effective cosmetic procedures.
What Is the QWO Cellulite Treatment Procedure?
The QWO cellulite treatment is a fast in-office procedure performed by a licensed cosmetic professional or dermatologist. Each injection takes about 10 minutes. Your doctor may treat different areas per session. The steps involved in a QWO cellulite treatment include:
- Consultation. Before treatment, your doctor examines the affected area, takes a medical history, and asks about medications you’re using.
- Preparation. While at the doctor’s office, you lie on a comfortable table as the doctor identifies the treatment areas.
- QWO injection. The injection is painless, and you don’t need sedation. Your doctor injects the enzyme formulation into the identified treatment sites and maybe into other sites as well for the best results.
- Results. The QWO formulation acts on the collagen bands, redistributes the fat, and stimulates new collagen production. The results take several weeks.
You may be a suitable candidate for a QWO cellulite treatment if you’re a healthy adult who struggles with cellulite. If you’ve tried other treatments without success, try QWO. You should have realistic expectations for the outcome, which your doctor can discuss with you.
What Are the Benefits of a QWO Cellulite Treatment?
For millions of women searching for the best cellulite treatment, QWO offers many benefits. Some reasons to seek an injectable cellulite treatment include:
- Safe FDA-approved procedure. QWO has received FDA approval after stringent tests to verify its efficacy and safety. Many cellulite treatments on the market have no scientific backing and pose safety risks.
- Efficiency. The formulation of collagen-dissolving enzymes works effectively after several injections. The technology behind QWO is easy to understand because the enzymes break down the stubborn fibrous bands that form the dimpling on your skin.
- Long-term and sustainable results. Most cellulite treatments on the market offer short-term results. QWO is an alternative if you want long-term and sustainable results because it works on the bands and fat under the skin to resolve your cellulite dimples.
- Quick results. The breakdown of fibrous collagen bands means the dimples on your buttocks or thighs collapse quickly. You see results within a few weeks, and these last long.
- Flawless skin. QWO works in three different ways to ensure you have smooth flawless skin. The enzymes work on the subcutaneous fat and collagen bands that create dimples on your skin. The result is contoured, even skin texture.
- Improved self-esteem. Cellulite improves your overall body appearance. Don’t try unsafe cellulite treatments that damage your skin further. QWO cellulite treatment works effectively to correct the dimpling on your skin, which improves your self-confidence.
- Better wardrobe choices. If you’ve always wanted to show off your skin with trendy clothes, QWO cellulite treatment now offers you that chance. You can confidently wear the fashions you love without worrying about how your skin looks.
- Painless, non-invasive skin procedure. The QWO cellulite treatment is safe, painless, and non-invasive. And it’s effective when done by a licensed aesthetician or dermatologist.
Dr. Fazylova uses the latest medical and cosmetic procedures at their NYC facility, including the QWO cellulite treatment. These specialists use a holistic approach to treatment for your well-being. Contact the team at ReBalance today. Cellulite affects your quality of life and QWO offers the best way to treat stubborn skin problems.call now