CHRONIC KNEE PAIN
Whether you’re a passionate marathon-runner, a professional athlete or a dedicated parent that loves to toss a football with your kids, your knees need to be taken care of. Knee pain can lead to stiffness, pain, inflammation and injury — each serious enough to knock you out of the game or leave you on the bench icing your injury. If you have been experiencing chronic knee pain, our practitioners can assist you in regaining your full mobility and help you get back to the activities you love most!
- Chronic knee pain may just be due to a pulled muscle, but there are many other, more serious injuries and ailments that require medical attention. Don’t assume your knee pain is something that will clear up on its own. Find out what’s causing your pain!
- Are you limping yet? You will be if you don’t get treatment for your knee pain. You’ll find a wide range of non-surgical options at ReBalance NYC pain therapy clinic. You don’t have to go under the knife to return to your active lifestyle. Discover the many treatment choices ahead of you, as we can help you choose the right therapies for your needs.
- If you can’t even straighten your knee, you know you need to get it looked at. The longer you wait, the worse it will get, and the greater the risk of further injury – don’t put it off any longer! Have your knee pain identified and treated by an understanding doctor at ReBalance.
CHRONIC PAIN DEMANDS ATTENTION
When you suffer from chronic knee pain, the symptoms can be debilitating. If you are currently experiencing knee pain that is stopping you from daily activities, you need professional medical help that can assess your condition and alleviate chronic symptoms.
Your knees bear the brunt of your weight and allow you to execute those amazing moves in your sport or in your dancing. Your knees make it possible for you to walk, jog, crouch, sit, run, climb and be fully mobile. When your chronic knee pain stops you from doing your usual daily tasks, it can be discouraging. You don’t need to be chained to the pain – your chronic knee pain can be relieved with the proper treatments!
POSSIBLE CAUSES OF KNEE PAIN
Many factors can increase your chances of developing knee pain that may include:
- Overuse. If you lead an active lifestyle, you’re more likely to develop knee pain than if you lead a more sedentary lifestyle. You put more strain on the structure of your knee.
- Injury. Any ligament, tendon or cartilage tear in your knee — whether from a sports injury or any awkward movement — causes chronic knee pain until treated.
- Arthritis. A degenerative condition, arthritis in your knee occurs when the cartilage in your knee begins to deteriorate, forcing your bones to grind against each other.
- Bursitis. When fluids build up in your knee from crouching for long periods of time, it causes severe pain and swelling.
- Hemarthrosis. Caused by serious injury, this condition results in bleeding into your joints. It’s identified by swelling, bruising and warmth.
- Gout. This condition occurs when uric acid builds up in your body, forming crystals inside your joints. Affected areas become inflamed and painful.
If you suffer from any of these ailments, we have the technology and resources at ReBalance to get you up and moving again. Your treatment depends on what’s causing your pain, so diagnosis is always the first step.
CHRONIC KNEE PAIN TREATMENT
Our pain specialists were among the first in the country to offer platelet-rich plasma injections for knee pain. We use the most progressive technologies and techniques to diminish your knee pain without resorting to surgery. The range of treatments available include:
- Integrative medicine
- Sports medicine
- Physical therapy
- Stem cell therapy
- Regenerative joint medicine
- Shockwave treatments
- Regenerative laser treatment
At ReBalance in New York City, we offer a unique and individualized treatment plan to manage your chronic knee pain. We use the most effective treatment options to ensure that you get the best outcomes for your circumstances.
PREVENTION IS THE BEST TREATMENT
You can prevent some causes of chronic knee pain by:
- Wearing running shoes that offer support and are comfortable
- Changing out your shoes frequently
- Wearing inserts to add cushion and support to your knees
Chronic knee pain often feels worse from overuse, so warm-up before your workout. Being overweight also puts unnecessary strain on your knees. Healthy weight loss is another good way to prevent and sometimes eliminate chronic knee pain. Improve your balance, alignment and mobility with our professional team that can assess your physical goals and address your chronic knee pain.call now
Fill the form below and we will contact You!