- Are you feeling run down, but can’t figure out why? Do you wake up feeling like you haven’t slept at all? If you’re getting allergies or other illnesses you never got before, you may be a good candidate for a detox diet.
- Is your sex life lacking the joie de vivre you once experienced? Wondering if you can ever get in shape again? If you’re worried about losing your partner if you don’t make some changes, try a detox diet! Come in for an assessment today!
- Want to lose weight but need to see some immediate results to stay motivated? Can you go without eating fast or processed food for days at a time? Ready to change your life and jumpstart a new, healthy body? Call today to get started.
Discover the benefits of a detox!
When You Feel Bad
If you feel off your game and your doctor can’t find any medical reason for it, you may just need to rid your body of the chemicals, fat and sugar you’ve been ingesting for far too long. Some of the reasons to seek out the help of an integrative doctor like those at ReBalance wellness clinic include:
- Sexual issues
- Weight gain
- A tendency to pick up every cold and flu that you come in contact with
- New and emerging allergies
- Poor sleep
- Excessive sweating
- Joint pain
- Neck tension
- Migraine headaches
- Chronic pain
Finding the Best Detox for Your Unique Needs
There are a number of different ways you can undergo a detox diet. And your ReBalance doctor takes into consideration your specific needs and health before recommending a detox for you. Some of the tests and assessments you may undergo include:
- Total body assessment with physical and mental assessments, blood and urine analyses, x-rays and other tests as needed
- Stress tests to ensure your heart and cardiovascular system are functioning properly
- Hormone test to see if your hormones are balanced
- Genetic tests to find any medical anomalies in your family history
- Mental assessment to make sure you aren’t in the early stages of dementia, which could interfere with your nutritional needs
Get a targeted, personalized detox!
What’s the Best Detox Diet?
The best detoxification program is one designed with your specific nutritional needs in mind. Following a nutritional consultation, your doctor may recommend:
- A simple one-day juice diet
- A week of juicing
- Two days of fasting
- Eating only fruits and veggies for a week
- Any combination of the above
- A diet complemented by supplements
If you’re overweight or have any overriding medical conditions, you may need to lose weight more safely. Your ReBalance doctor may advise you to try a medically supervised weight loss program. Conversely, if you’re active and participate in sports, you may need to boost your caloric intake or wait until you can take a break before trying a fasting detox. Every man’s needs are different.
Before, during or after your detoxing program, you’re introduced to a wide selection of other alternative services at ReBalance, each designed to boost your ultimate health and well-being. You may want to explore services such as:
- Stem cell therapy
- Chiropractic treatments
- Regenerative joint medicine
- Shockwave treatments
- Dry needling
- Laser treatments
- Postural restoration
Many of the alternative treatments are ideally suited to help you regain the health and fitness you desire. Some of the other services and procedures you may explore include:
- Medical weight loss that incorporates medications and other doctor-directed techniques
- Myers cocktail to start your weight loss and clean your body of unwanted toxins
- Hormone replacement if your hormones are so out of balance that they’ve begun to affect your weight
- Nutritional counselling to explore what foods you need and help you create healthy meal plans
- IV therapy to ensure you get the proper dosage of necessary vitamins and fluids as you diet
- Sculpsure procedure to help remove stubborn areas of fat
- Plastic surgery when you need a little skin tightening after dramatic weight loss
- Exercise directions targeting those areas where you need the most work
- Massage to help you relax when stress is your source of pain