EBOOK – LOW TESTOSTERONE
Click on the Ebook you wish to download. ReBalance NYC. 635 Madison Ave #1400, New York, NY 10022. Tel: 212-380-1764
|A Guide To Testosterone Deficiency and Diagnosis (English)
If you’re suffering from sexual dysfunction, a lack of energy or even muscle atrophy, you may have a magnesium deficiency that’s causing low testosterone levels — a condition commonly called low-T. You may opt for testosterone injections or go for a more natural course of treatment. Your team of specialists at Rebalance clinic NY for men can help.
- Have you experienced infertility problems? Have you talked to men who’ve experienced great results from clomiphene for men? Testosterone and estrogen are hormones that need to be finely balanced. Consider testosterone replacement therapy given through a bioidentical hormone replacement at ReBalance.
- Are you having trouble trying to figure out why you’re gaining weight? Have you tried a number of weight loss programs with little or no success? You may have low T! Try testosterone treatment coupled with a detox diet.
- If you’re having sexual issues that you believe are physical, you may benefit from a hormone test to determine if your hormones are out of balance. Discover the benefits of magnesium to feel like your old self again!
FROM LOW-T TO HIGH SELF-ESTEEM
Low testosterone (low T) results from the limited production or even a lack of production of testosterone within your body. This medical condition occurs in both men and women. Testosterone ranges vary considerably, so you should take a hormone test to find out where you fall on the scale and if you indeed do have low T.
In men, a low level of testosterone is in the range of 300 nanograms per deciliter (ng/dl). Normal levels on the high end are around 1000 to1200 ng/dl. Normal ranges of testosterone in women are from 15 to 70 ng/dl, which is why it’s never really much of an issue. Men are more susceptible to low testosterone, as they generate it at a much higher clip than women do.
Enter your email to download our “Low Testosterone” Ebook
My Testosterone Didn’t Increase Until I did This.
CAUSES AND CONSEQUENCES OF LOW TESTOSTERONE
There are numerous causes of low testosterone in men, medically referred to as hypogonadism. One of the primary causes, however, is age. After the age of 30, testosterone levels in men decline by about one percent a year. Chronic medical conditions can also cause low testosterone, such as:
- Liver or kidney disease
- Certain medications such as opioids and chemotherapy
- Hormonal conditions
Whenever you suffer any of the following consequences of low T, you should seek medical help from hormone specialists. The side effects of low testosterone include:
- Altered sleep patterns
- Low libido
- Emotional changes, such as depression or lack of motivation
- Reduction in strength
- Unexplained weight gain
- Premature ejaculation
TESTOSTERONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY OPTIONS
Testosterone therapy can be done in several ways. Clomiphene for men is a drug in pill form that aids your body in producing its own testosterone. Bear in mind that clomiphene for men has several side effects — such as tenderness in pectoral muscles, acne, irritability, changes in your vision, and acceleration of prostate cancer if you already have it.
Other options for testosterone therapy delivery include:
- Gels. Applied to your skin, the gel is easily absorbed. To maintain dosage consistency, it comes in either individual packaging or it’s delivered by a premeasured pump.
- Transdermal patches. You apply a testosterone skin patch once a day or as directed by your doctor.
- Testosterone injections. Testosterone injections are administered into your body’s soft tissue. Typically, your doctor injects it into your gluteal muscles. If your doctor allows you to self-inject, you likely target your testosterone injections in your thigh muscles.
- Pellets. Your doctor implants these pellets in your body’s soft tissue. The testosterone is released from them automatically over time.
- Testosterone cypionate. Testosterone cypionate is a prescription drug that comes in the form of testosterone shots. These testosterone shots are self-injectable and can be done at home.
The timeline of testosterone replacement therapy’s effects varies from person to person. Some men respond quickly to the treatments, while others take a little longer to experience a change in their testosterone levels.
HEALTHY FOODS That Heal Your Erection, PREVENT Erectile Dysfunction.
SIDE EFFECTS OF TESTOSTERONE THERAPY
If you suffer from low testosterone levels, proper treatment can improve your quality of life tremendously. There are, however, side effects to testosterone replacement therapy that may include:
- Nausea or vomiting
- Painful or difficult urination
- Swelling in your ankles or feet
- Rapid weight gain
- Liver complications
- Increased or decreased interest in sex
BENEFITS OF MAGNESIUM ALTERNATIVE TREATMENTS
If other methods of increasing testosterone aren’t right for you, you may be eligible for another treatment option. Low testosterone is often a side effect of a magnesium deficiency. To eliminate that magnesium deficiency, your physician may advise you to take 500mg daily. Magnesium benefits are wide-ranging, as they increase bone health, improve calcium absorption, lower your risk of diabetes and improve the muscular function of your heart. Magnesium benefits you by preventing or relieving migraine headaches. The treatment may also dispel your anxiety.call now
Fill the form below and we will contact You!