Botox Injections for Migraines & Headaches
Migraine relief is at the top of your list if you suffer from the severe headaches. We have a whole host of solutions for migraine sufferers. Try a migraine treatment like Botox for migraines and cervicogenic headaches. When migraine headache treatment is the only way you can get out of your house and deal with the world at large, you’re ready for the options offered at our New York clinic ReBalance.
- Do you miss out on your kids’ games, the office party or a night out with your friends because you can’t stand the noise or the lights? Do you lock yourself in your room too often just to keep your headache at a bearable level? You need migraine treatment options we offer at ReBalance.
- You’ll have to make lifestyle adjustments to really eliminate migraines and cervicogenic headaches from your life. At ReBalance, you’ll find an array of options to choose from and the staff to support you every step of the way. Join the 360 ReBalance program for a complete lifestyle renewal.
- Are you tired of falling prey to debilitating headaches? You’re not the only man succumbing to this humiliating malady. Join the men who’ve discovered amazing results from the natural treatment for migraines at ReBalance.
You too can be headache-free! Get started today!
When You’re in the Midst of a Migraine
If you suffer from migraine headaches, you may have specific symptoms or changing symptoms. While we can address your headache symptoms through a wealth of natural treatments here at ReBalance, you’re likely going to have to make some lifestyle changes to keep your migraines at bay.
Headaches occur for multiple reasons, and their severity can change day to day. One day, you may have a throbbing in the front of your head from caffeine withdrawal, and the next, your temples may tighten because you’re stressed. If they’re powerful enough, migraines can severely impact your way of life due to:
- Pulsing or severe throbbing that typically happens on one side of your head
- Nausea and vomiting
- Debilitating sensitivity to sound and light
You may get a warning when a migraine is coming on. Some men report seeing an aura or circle of light right before an attack. You may feel a tingling down one arm prior to the pain in your head. Other warning signs come days before a migraine attack. Some of these warning signs include:
- Stiffness in your neck
- Cravings for a certain food
- Changes in your moods that seem to come out of nowhere
- An increase in your thirstiness followed by more urination
Migraines cause much more than debilitating pain. In men, migraine headaches also increase your risk of having a heart attack or stroke. When you have migraines, you’re also at risk for other serious medical conditions, such as:
- Restless leg syndrome
- Irritable bowels
The symptoms of cervicogenic headaches are similar to migraines. We call them secondary headaches because they’re caused by another illness or physical issue. For example, cervicogenic headaches can be caused by degenerative disc disease.
Don’t wait for the warning signs. Schedule a consultation today!
Simple and Sensible Migraine Treatments
Bright lights and loud, jarring sounds aggravate migraine headaches. Physical and mental stress factor into the frequency and intensity of your migraines. Things like fatigue, bad sleep, worry and stress influence the power of your migraines. Even the exertion of sexual activity can trigger a migraine!
Avoiding the triggers, making a few lifestyle changes and developing some coping strategies can help you find some migraine relief. Follow this advice to reduce the number and severity of your migraines. In particular, these lifestyle changes can deliver migraine relief:
- Targeted exercise
- Weight loss
- Avoiding trigger foods
Botox as a Migraine Headache Treatment
For severe migraines, Botox injections reduce the frequency and duration of your migraines. If you suffer from chronic, debilitating migraines, you may be a great candidate for the Botox for migraines treatment. We can administer the injections in an office visit, and most men return to normal activities within 10 to 15 minutes.
Injected Botox blocks the release of acetylcholine, the chemical that causes muscles to contract. The affected muscles remain more relaxed and less tense. The overall result is less headache pain from muscle tension and spasms. We recommend scheduling several treatments of Botox for migraines three months apart. Then we can evaluate how they’re working for you to reduce your headache pain.
See your doctor at ReBalance in New York City if you have recurring symptoms of migraine attacks, an abrupt and severe headache, or a headache that gets worse. If you have any type of headache pain that worries you, we’re here to advise you on the best course of action for your specific needs.
Visit our office to sort through your symptoms and find answers. Our doctors make a diagnosis and develop a treatment plan to help you overcome debilitating headaches with individualized migraine relief.
Learn more about cervicogenic and migraine headache treatments!