By Tatiana Ridley
Stay healthy for the cold season by boosting your immune system to fight off infection. This year, experts are concerned about the ‘Tripledemic’ of three respiratory viruses – COVID, RSV (respiratory syncytial virus), and Influenza (flu).
The best defense is a good offense. Give your body a fighting chance to stay healthy with the support it needs via immunity-boosting vitamins. Eating a variety of whole foods, mainly fruits, and vegetables, that are rich in vitamins can support your immune system. However, we often don’t get the recommended amount through our diet and can benefit from supplementation via oral supplements and IV Vitamin Drip Therapy.
5 Immune Boosting Foods to Add to Your Diet
1) Bell Peppers are a good source of vitamin C, which supports immune function. Bell peppers have almost three times more vitamin C than oranges! Red bell peppers have the most.
2) Broccoli is high in Quercetin, a flavonoid that reduces the occurrence and severity of upper respiratory tract infection symptoms due to its antibacterial and antiviral properties.
3) Fennel has both antimicrobial and anti-viral properties to protect against infection.
4) Garlic contains an enzyme called alliinase that is activated when chopped or crushed to produce allicin, the active component found in garlic. Allicin is anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and antifungal. To maximize immunity-boosting benefits, you need to wait 10 minutes between chopping and using it.
5) Mushrooms have medicinal properties, including anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antiviral. Some medicinal mushrooms include Chaga, Cordyceps, Lion’s Mane, Maitake, Oyster, Reishi, Shiitake, and Turkey Tail.
IV Vitamin Drip Therapy for Immunity
What is IV Vitamin Drip Therapy?
IV Vitamin Drip Therapy or intravenous drip therapy is a type of treatment for the delivery of deficient nutrients that your body lacks and needs. This targeted treatment contains a customized blend of nutrients based upon an evaluation, medical history review, and health condition analysis by a qualified healthcare professional such as a nurse or physician.
IV Vitamin Therapy is an efficient way to maximize your body’s immune response prophylactically and restoratively. When vitamin-infused fluids are delivered by injection into a vein (intravenous), higher amounts of immunity-boosting vitamins can directly enter the bloodstream.
How Does IV Vitamin Drip Therapy Work?
IV Vitamin Drip Therapy involves the transmission of a combination of saline solution filled with a custom blend of vitamins injected into the bloodstream through your veins using a tiny needle. The session takes between half an hour to one hour, depending upon what type and amount of vitamins you need.
What Are The Benefits of IV Vitamin Drip Therapy?
- Improve Immunity
- Covid-19 Prevention & Recovery
- Flu Prevention & Recovery
- Anxiety & Depression Symptom Relief
- Boost Energy Levels
- Expedited Hangover Relief
- Reduce Inflammation
- Improve Sleep Quality
- Reduce Stress Levels
- Migraine Relief
- Accelerate Wound Healing
- Maintain Overall Health
We offer a variety of IV Therapy Drip treatments at ReBalance NYC, including the following:
- REVITACLEANSE – Cleanse & Detox Your Body
- REVITAH20 – Revitalize with extra IV Hydration
- REVITALIFT – Energy Support
- REVITAFLU – Combat Flu
- REVITAZEN – Stress & Anxiety Relief
- REVITARESIST – Reinforce Your Immune System
- REVITASLIM – Kick Start Fat Burning
- REVITAGLOW – Get the Glutathione Glow!
- REVITA IQ – Boost Brain Power
- REVITAPOWER – Athletic Recovery & Performance
- REVITAAGE – Anti-Aging at Cellular Level
- REVITAHANGOVER – Hangover Relief
- REVITAFLUSH – Seasonal Allergy Support
- REVITAHEART – Heart Health Support
- REVITAOA – Reduce Inflammation & Slow Down Arthritis
At ReBalance NYC we provide IV Therapy under the care of Dr. Natalya Faxzylova
Contact us at our office at Book 212-380-1764 to book an appointment.