INTEGRATIVE HOLISTIC HEALTH & WELLNESS
Integrative Health and Wellbeing at ReBalance of Radiance Aesthetics & Wellness. Integrative health and medicine offer best practices for optimal health and healing. Discover the healing power of Integrative Health and Medicine ReBalance of Radiance Aesthetics & Wellness.
We offer an integrative, holistic health and wellness approach to natural & individualized treatment for a wide variety of symptoms and conditions including hormonal imbalances, chronic fatigue, sexual dysfunction, and weight management. Through extensive analysis and a professional evaluation, we strive to identify what type of hormonal imbalance your specific symptoms might be pointing to, what the root causes of your problem are, and how you can help treat the problem without experiencing the negative side effects associated with synthetic treatments.
Our focus is on an integrative approach, preventative risk assessment, and health optimization for our clients to help maximize your well-being.
The Radiance team prides itself on its approach to individualized treatment plans for the following conditions:
- Adrenal Imbalances: Headaches, heart palpitations, anxiety, insomnia, fatigue and tiredness, joint and body aches, weight loss or gain, dark circles under the eyes, low blood pressure, low blood sugar
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome: Decrease ovulation, amenorrhea, irregular periods, infertility, acne, oily skin, hirsutism-excess body and facial hair, blood sugar dysregulation, insulin resistance, deeper voice, thin hair, weight gain, skin tags
- Premenstrual Syndrome: Abdominal bloating, acne breakouts, anger and rage, brain fog, irritability and anxiety, breast tenderness and swelling, depression, edema and swelling, fatigue and malaise, salt or sweet cravings, headache, migraine, heart palpitations, insomnia or excess sleepiness, joint swelling, and pain, low libido
- Estrogen Dominance: Swollen, tender breasts, impatience, and irritability, irregular periods, decreased libido and sex drive, fluid retention, stomach cramps before the onset of menses, fatigue, weight gain, hypoglycemia, mood swings, depression
- Chronic fatigue syndrome: Fatigue coupled with severe insomnia or non-restorative sleep, post-exertional weakness, and cognitive dysfunction, often called “brain fog.” Orthostatic intolerance — defined as the worsening of symptoms when standing.
- Candida: Abdominal gas, headaches, migraines, insomnia, excessive fatigue, rectal itching, poor concentration, poor memory, learning disabilities, diarrhea or constipation, itching, depression, mood swings, anxiety, sinus inflammation, sore throat, cravings for alcohol or sweets, indigestion, thrush, vaginitis (burning, itching, discharge)
- Female Sexual Dysfunction: Chronic lack of interest in sexual activity, persistent or recurrent inability to attain or maintain sexual excitement, persistent or recurrent phobic avoidance of sexual contact with a partner, chronic difficulty in attaining orgasm following sufficient arousal, pain during sex (Dyspareunia), involuntary vaginal spasm (Vaginismus), or genital pain following stimulation during foreplay.
- Underactive Thyroid: Cold intolerance—especially hands and feet, constipation, weight gain, fatigue, forgetfulness, decreased libido or sexual dysfunction, dry hair and dry skin, brittle nails, muscle cramps, depression, decreased menstrual flow, swelling in the front of the neck (goiter)
- Overactive Thyroid. Feeling hot, sweating, problems falling asleep, racing thoughts, difficulty focusing, forgetfulness, elevated heart rate and heart palpitations, anxiety, nervousness, or irritability, fatigue, weight loss, menstrual problems, change in bowel function—loose stool
Dr. Fazylova and the staff at ReBalance of Radiance Aesthetics & Wellness strive to provide holistic and individualized care to help you on your journey to a better health and vibrant appearance.call now
Fill the form below and we will contact You!