IV Brain Detoxification and Cognitive Regeneration / Tuning Program. (Age-less Brain)
- Has brain fog left you in a confused haze?
- Do you feel your memory slipping?
- Is it harder to focus for long periods of time than it used to be?
- Or are you simply looking to give your cognitive powers a boost for that big meeting or conference coming up?
Peak your Mental Performance
What would your life be like if you were more motivated, your thinking was sharper, your attention more focused, and you had endless mental energy to burn?
The right cognitive training, supplement, and diet can do just that. And that means you can go longer, get more done, and achieve your goals. Our comprehensive set of tests allows us to look deep into your physiology so we can uncover your specific physical and biochemical needs. Doing this helps us to pinpoint precisely what kind of support you require and personalize your treatments.
Evaluation and Diagnostic Work Up
- Extensive lab analysis ( hormonal, genetic, etc.)
- Brain activity testing
- Transcranial ultrasound
- Brain Detox Drip
- ‘Brain Food’ Drip
- Nutritional school (‘Feeding your brain’)
- Unique Biofeedback Cognitive sharpness training
- Biofeedback relaxation exercise to remove ‘mental trash’ / ‘brain massage’
- Transcranial Laser (increase oxygen saturation, cell Regeneration, synaptic activation)
- Breathing exercises
- Neck and head massage and tension relief
- Lifestyle and mindfulness training
‘Brain food’ Drip
If you want to give your brain a boost, this IV is for you.
We start with Glycerophosphocholine (GPC) which forms part of all cell membranes and immediately increases levels of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine—the neurotransmitter that helps you feel attentive and focused.
We add taurine, an organic acid that plays antioxidant and anti-anxiety roles and is a critical compound for proper brain and retina function. Then we throw in some B vitamins, minerals, and vitamin C to enhance the production of neurotransmitters such as serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine and improve overall energy production.
And don’t forget that with our unique comprehensive testing, we can further personalize this IV, as well all the rest of our treatment protocols, to fully support your brain and give it that much extra computing power.
B-Complex, B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B5 (pantothenic acid), B6 (pyroxidine), B12 (cobalamin), Niacinamide, Selenium (Se), Zinc (Zn), L-Glycine, Magnesium (Mg), Glycerophosphocholine (GPC) (known at Alpha-GPC, Taurine, Glutathione (GSH)
When put together in one IV, this coalition of brain-protecting and boosting nutrients have the power to enhance your focus, improve your memory, and boost your energy.
Nutritional School (‘Feeding your brain’)
Nutrition is an important lifestyle factor that can modify the risk of future cognitive impairment and dementia. Some evidence exists of a protective association between certain nutrients (eg, folate, flavonoids, vitamin D, and certain lipids) or food groups (eg, seafood, vegetables, and fruits, and potentially moderate alcohol and caffeine consumption) and cognitive outcomes in older people. It appears that a properly structured diet can not only reduce the risk of neurodegenerative conditions like Alzheimer’s but also favorably impact brain plasticity processes like neurogenesis.
Omega-3 fatty acids – and DHA in particular, While omega-3s, Vitamins C and E, Lutein and zeaxanthin, Vitamin K, Vitamin B12, Folate, Choline, Vitamin A, Potassium, Zinc, Magnesium, and Monounsaturated fats.
Unique Bio-feedback brain sharpness training
‘Use your brain like never before.’ Our unique, patented technology allows you to:
- Train your brain to stay focus
- Improve attention capability
- Measure and monitor your brain activity
- Train to relax, regulate and improve your sleep
- Meditate and release stress
- Take training home with you and continue your exercise and progress
This unique bio-feedback equipment is able to train the most crucial forms of brain waves such as Alpha, Beta, and Gamma waves.
- Alpha wave is responsible for Ideal relaxation
- Beta wave is responsible for consistent focus, strong memory recall, high problem-solving ability
- Gamma wave is responsible for information processing, cognition, learning
Specific breathing exercises
Boosting CSF has been linked to an improvement in cognitive function and a reduction of cognitive concerns in the elderly in one study. Mindfulness is an ancient practice that rests on training your brain to focus its attention on the present moment, rather than the past or future.
Transcranial laser therapy
Improves cognitive functions, such as sustained attention, extinction memory, and working memory, promotes cell regeneration, and brain energy production, suppresses inflammation, and increases antioxidants, stem cells, Nerve Growth Factor, and Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor.
Cognitive tuning helps regain a younger-working brain
Cognitive impairment affects memory, perception, and problem-solving ability, posing an important obstacle to patients’ successful return to society. Therefore, cognitive rehabilitation is highly critical. Symptoms of early cognitive decline:
- You forget things more often
- ‘Brain cloud’ and difficulty concerning
- You forget important events such as appointments or social engagements.
- You lose your train of thought or the thread of conversations, books, or movies.
- You feel increasingly overwhelmed by making decisions, planning steps to accomplish a task, or understanding instructions.
- You start to have trouble finding your way around familiar environments.
- You become more impulsive or show increasingly poor judgment.
- Your family and friends notice any of these changes.
Medical conditions and lifestyle factors have been linked to an increased risk of cognitive change, including (all preventable):
- High blood pressure
- Elevated cholesterol
- Lack of physical exercise
- Drugs and alcohol abuse
- Poor diet and Metabolic imbalances
- Hormonal imbalances
- Medication side-effects
- Infrequent participation in mentally or socially stimulating activities
- Reinforcing, strengthening, or establishing previously learned patterns of behavior.
- Establishing new patterns of cognitive activity or mechanisms to compensate for impaired neurological systems.
- Interventions are tailored to help the individual in his or her everyday routines, responsibilities, and tasks
Evaluation will allow our doctors to establish a baseline, understand your unique needs and concerns, and tailor a plan which will help you learn to use tools and strategies. You will participate in assessments that may include questionnaires, testing, interview, and/or observation to gain the greatest understanding of your abilities and/or limitations. Then we will customize a treatment plan to guide all of the activities that are selected to help you remediate or compensate for your difficulties. All activities you participate in will be specially chosen for your unique needs and will be very practical in helping you to best meet the demands of your life. Our doctors and therapists will continually assess your progress and revise your goals based on your progress.
How do Cognitive Rehabilitation (Tuning) Therapy goals help me with my life skills?
- The aim is to enhance your functional competence in real-world situations by direct retraining, compensatory strategies, or cognitive tools.
- Help individuals make the most of their abilities and increase self-reliance and self-confidence by providing training, resources, information, and adaptive equipment.
- Involve in experiences that require individuals to interact, analyze, question, reflect and connect what they have learned in new situations in the community.