ReBalance of Radiance Aesthetics and Wellness is proud to offer the latest generation of light and laser technology to address your aesthetic and skin care needs. Our procedures are performed by experienced laser practitioners and are focused to treat your skin care problems quickly and safely.
This page offers brief information on a vast array of cutting edge laser services we offer at ReBalance of Radiance Aesthetics and Wellness. To receive a more detailed and individualized recommendations to meet your aesthetic goals, please call 212-752-5745 to a schedule a complimentary skin analysis consultation.
Laser Skin Rejuvenation
Laser treatments are very popular and offer a unique method to rejuvenate your looks with minimal to no downtime. Laser procedures could be used to address skin problems such as fine wrinkles, age spots, dull skin, acne scars, sun damage and many more. Procedures we offer for skin rejuvenation include:
- Nonablative Skin Resurfacing – We use the latest Alma ClearLift Laser™ – quick (20-30 minutes) and painless, non-surface skin approach to laser skin treatment. This combined laser approach uses a focused beam of light to stimulate biologic changes in the tissues, and help to form new collagen and elastic fibers. After several treatments the skin tightens and heals itself revealing smother and healthier skin.
- Age/sun spot treatment – Our ReBalance of Radiance Aesthetic professionals use targeted light beams to “zap” specific dark spots on your face. New, untainted skin then grows back in its place. Laser and IPL lights work on spots that are on the surface, but they can go deeper into the dermis to remove all shades of the darkened melanin-full spots.
- Laser Therapy for acne scars -Laser treatment for acne scars is quickly growing in popularity. Laser acne scar removal is not only popular, it’s effective. Fractional lasers used at our practice provide a non-invasive technique for targeting the deeper layers of your skin. Because of its ability to penetrate your skin, it also stimulates your collagen and promotes the formation of new collagen.
- Facial Vein treatment – Laser vein treatment is considered a safe and effective treatment option for spider veins on any body part including the face. A focused beam of light from the laser equipment is used to target a pigment in the blood, which heats up the small spider vein and destroys it in the process. The laser beam is very focused and precise, used to target a vessel only, and doesn’t affect surrounding tissues.
- Rosacea IPL treatment – Our Radiance team of professionals targets Rosacea from inside and out. We utilize an IPL light and laser technology to effectively decrease appearance of redness and broken capillaries. As well as offer lifestyle and diet changes to prevent exacerbation and decrease Rosacea symptoms.
Using advanced light and laser technology our radiance team could help you to diminish and eliminate your skin concerns and give your aged and uneven skin a more vibrant appearance.
Laser Aesthetic Treatments
Beside facial skin rejuvenation Radiance team also offers many other laser procedures to address other body areas to help you to achieve the appearance you desire.
Aesthetic laser treatments we offer include:
- Laser Hair Removal – At radiance Aesthetics & Wellness we use the latest revolutionary Alma Pain Free laser hair removal treatment to target the roots of hair underneath the skin’s surface. It can be performed on any part of the body including your face, arms, neck, underarms, back, legs, and bikini line.
- Laser tattoo removal – Our aesthetic professionals use the latest revolutionary, permanent Laser Tattoo Removal technology. Our latest Q-Switched ND: Yag laser successfully eliminate tattoos of different colored ink completely without surgery and without a scar.
- Laser Stretch marks removal – At ReBalance of Radiance Aesthetics & Wellness we use the best stretch mark removal laser technology available on the market. It’s used to remove old and new as well as different color stretch marks. Our practice provides individualized approach and utilizes different lasers such as Fractional Laser, KTP laser and pulsed dye laser as needed depending on the type of stretch mark treated.
Most laser treatments are noninvasive, have no downtime and require several treatment sessions to achieve the desired results.
Dr. Fazylova and Staff at ReBalance of Radiance Aesthetic & Wellness strive to provide a holistic and individualized care to help you on your journey to a better health and vibrant appearance.
Do you have questions? To receive more information and to learn if you are a candidate for a Laser Treatments, please contact ReBalance of Radiance Aesthetic & Wellness. If you would like to schedule an appointment with the top Laser Treatment specialist in Midtown NYC, Dr. Natalya Fazylova, please contact our office.
Aesthetic, Integrative Health & Functional Medicine Specialist
635 Madison Ave #1400
New York, NY 10022