Men’s Sexual Health
So many issues can affect men’s sexual health. At ReBalance, an integrative medical practice, we consider you as a whole man. It’s this holistic approach that allows our specialists to identify and treat the key factors for improving men’s sexual health to the best level possible. Effective treatments touch on men’s physical, mental and emotional aspects of sexual health.
- Have you tried every trick you know to get your mojo back, but nothing seems to be working? Are you concerned about the side effects of any medication touted as a cure-all? Don’t stress; all you may need is a hormone test and appropriate treatment.
- Are you having trouble in the bedroom performing the way you’re accustomed to? Are you worried that your partner may lose interest if you don’t step up your game? Find out the cause of your sexual problems.
- Is it getting more difficult to get and maintain an erection now that you’re over 50? Are you anxious about your performance? Do you find you can’t enjoy sex the way you used to? Physical, as well as emotional issues, can be devastating to your sexual pleasure. Come in for a total evaluation at ReBalance for men.
For Men Only
Men’s sexual health is more complicated than a single pill can cure. The problems that can occur are vast and far-reaching. Problems with performance can show up in many different ways, including:
- Premature ejaculation
- Erectile dysfunction
- Lack of sexual desire
- Inhibited or delayed ejaculation
- Performance anxiety
Your problems may have started when you were younger. They may be starting to appear as you age. Sexual dysfunctions may be hindering your ability to sustain a physical relationship, or they may be getting in the way of a deeper relationship. You needn’t suffer. Men just like you have been finding confidential assistance at the NYC offices of ReBalance.
Erectile Dysfunction Happened with YOU? It’s Not the END.
Why Are You Having These Issues?
One of the first questions to come up in connection with men’s sexual health is “why.” And the possible causes of your dysfunction vary widely. Some of the more common reasons for men, sexual health problems and their consequences include:
- Drug abuse or alcoholism
- Nerve damage
- Surgical aftermath
- Prescription medications such as antidepressants
- High blood pressure
- Arterial diseases such as atherosclerosis or hardening of the arteries
Emotional issues often lead to poor men’s sexual health as well. They include:
- Lingering effects of trauma in your past
- History of sexual abuse
- Stress or anxiety surrounding work
- Relationship problems
- Performance anxiety
- Guilt about outside affairs
- Fear or mistrust
- Anger toward your partner
- Other unresolved feelings
Going to the Source
Your ReBalance doctor in New York City always suggests a battery of tests to find the source of your sexual issues before recommending treatment. The most important test you’ll undergo is the total body assessment which may include:
- Blood and urine analyses
- Prostate exam
- Check your blood pressure, heart rate, and blood sugar levels
- Testicle and penis examinations
Because you’ve chosen a holistic practitioner, you’re offered tests that can dig a little deeper into the cause of your poor men’s sexual health. If you join the ReBalance 360 program for men, these tests are part of the executive health program.
- Stress tests to ensure your heart is well enough to support sexual activity
- Hormone test to make sure you don’t have any imbalances that are affecting your performance, especially in your testosterone levels
- Genetic tests to find any reasons in your DNA that could be causing these issues
- Brain assessment to see if you’re in the beginning stages of dementia
- Fitness exams to evaluate your exercise and activity levels as well as the types of workouts you do regularly
- Nutritional evaluation to consider your diet and the possibility that you’re eating something that’s interfering with your sexual prowess
The Best Pills To Return Your Erection Fast
And Then to the Cure
Sometimes, just talking about men’s sexual health issues can have a cathartic effect. But when you need more, you can expect to get the most from your team at ReBalance in NYC. Treatments and services that may help you overcome sexual dysfunctions may include:
- Medical weight loss that incorporates medications and other doctor-directed procedures
- Myers cocktail to jumpstart your weight loss and clean your body of unwanted toxins
- Hormone replacement if your hormones are so out of balance that they’ve begun to affect your weight
- Nutritional counseling to help you create healthy meal plans
- IV therapy to ensure you get the proper dosage of necessary vitamins and fluids as you diet
- SculpSure procedure to help remove stubborn areas of fat
- Plastic surgery when you need a little skin tightening after dramatic weight loss
- Exercise directions targeting those areas where you need the most work
Fill the form below and we will contact You!