Eyebrow microblading procedure is an effective semi-permanent makeup option for filling in your brows. Enhance your eyebrows and beauty today with one of our specialists. The technique of microblading creates and builds your brows one strand at a time and provides the most natural-looking results that can last up to two years.
If you’re not quite ready for tattoo eyebrows, you still have options. If you’re tired of the lengthy process of filling in your brows with pencils, gels, liners, and powders every day, get a natural treatment. Microblading might be just the best thing for you.
Eyebrow microblading New York-style delivers natural-looking, full eyebrows you love without the daily grind of making them up or the lifelong commitment of getting a tattoo.
When you come in for a makeup procedure, an experienced aesthetician performs the best eyebrow microblading with completely natural products and processes.
What Is Eyebrow Microblading?
Microblading also referred to as feather touch, embroidery, and micro-stroking is a method of applying permanent makeup and is a form of cosmetic tattooing. This is a semi-permanent option for filling in your brows when:
- They begin to thin with aging.
- You’ve lost eyebrow hair due to a medical condition such as alopecia.
- You’d like to have a fuller shape.
- You want to provide more definition to your brows.
- You want to add more arch to your eyebrows.
- Your brows are nearly invisible because of very light or blond hair pigments.
Microblading eyebrows require the use of a brush-like blade to create small lines in and around your eyebrows into which your trained expert applies natural-based paint. People rave about eyebrow microblading because:
- The process allows you to get the shape exactly how you want.
- It’s relatively painless
- It wears off eventually.
- It can last for up to two years.
You enjoy immediate improvement — see our microbladed eyebrows before and after photos.
How to Get Ready for the Microblading Procedure?
It is not advised to pluck or shave your eyebrows beforehand. It should be avoided in order for specialists to see its natural shape. You should not come with sunburned or peeling skin as it makes it almost impossible to microblade.
Step-by-Step Eyebrow Microblading
Set aside enough time for your appointment with specialists. Microblading is not a rush-job kind of procedure. When you call ReBalance of Radiance Aesthetics & Wellness to make an appointment, plan to spend at least a couple of hours from start to finish. Your appointment could last as long as three hours.
After an initial consultation, during which your aesthetician and you come up with the perfect eyebrow design for your face, you can lie back and relax. The microblading procedure consists of several steps:
- First, the desired shape and length of your eyebrows are drawn in with a removable pencil. You actually can guide the aesthetician to ensure you get the shape you want.
- The skin around and under your eyebrows is numbed with a light cream to make this procedure as painless as possible.
- Tiny brush-like strokes are made, one at a time, around and through your brows.
- The lines are filled with the color you and your aesthetician selected.
The best, experienced eyebrows microblading expert ensures you like the color and shade of your enhanced brows as much as you love the shape. She may even rely on various shades to give your brows a more natural look.
How Much Does Microblading Cost?
When asking how much does eyebrow microblading cost, your quote incorporates the length of time your particular process takes, as well as the number of shades used. The cost of eyebrow microblading typically ranges from $700 to $900. We offer eyebrow microblading for $499.
- You’ll leave the office with light scarring, which usually heals completely within one week.
- You have to cover your brows with an antibacterial ointment for the first 24 hours to ensure you remain infection-free.
- You shouldn’t get your microbladed eyebrows wet for that first week, either.
- You have to allow the pigment to settle.
- If you plan on exercise that may result in sweating, cover your brows with ointment for the whole first week.
- Don’t pick at the little scars that form in your brows; allow them to naturally fall away.
- Avoid makeup and lotions with glycolic acid; they may cause the pigments to fade.
Other than that, you can return to your normal, everyday life.
The aestheticians at ReBalance of Radiance Aesthetics & Wellness can answer your questions about eyebrow microblading. But after your procedure, your proud selfies can show off the results. Tell your friends when they ask:
- Does semi-permanent eyebrow makeup hurt? Not nearly as much as the precious time you lose every day shaping and making up your brows to suit you.
- Are there good microblading eyebrows near me? Certainly, if you live in the New York City area. A certified holistic doctor and her aesthetic team are among the best specialists and are conveniently located in Midtown Manhattan, NYC. Make an appointment online or call 212-752-5745 today.
Who Should Not Get Microblading?
- People who are extremely prone to thin skin, unhealed keloids, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, or rosacea should not make use of this procedure, because eyebrow microblading punctures the skin. However, an alternative technique can be used, which is a powder method.
- Individuals who have used Botox or fillers in the brow area. It is recommended to get microblading eyebrows first. Another option would be to wait for 4 weeks after the Botox procedure.
- People who are in the process of chemotherapy.
- Patients with any kind of skin condition near eyebrows: shingles, rashes, and/or eczema are some of them.
- If you have oily skin. However, patients with less oily skin can make use of other methods that are offered by specialists.
- People under the age of 18
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- For people who have dark pre-existing eyebrow tattoos: microblading eyebrows, professionals need to assess the previous eyebrow tattoo with no makeup on.
Do you have questions about microblading eyebrows? To receive more information and to learn if you are a candidate for a semi-permanent eyebrows procedure, please contact ReBalance of Radiance Aesthetics & Wellness.call now
Fill the form below and we will contact You!