Microneedling (collagen induction therapy) is one of the safest and most effective options in skincare. If you prefer to not use chemicals on your face but want the benefits of chemical peels, microneedling in our aesthetic center is an excellent option for you. Turn back time on the effects of aging on your face with microneedling treatments in NYC. Improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as well as scars on the face and body with the microneedling collagen therapy.
Microneedling Collagen Induction Therapy
Improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as well as scars on the face and body with microneedling collagen therapy.
At some point, everyone wishes they could turn back the clock to a healthier and more youthful face. When you feel young within but it seems as though your face is beginning to show the wear and tear of time, you can set back the clock with the help of microneedling with PRP from the top aesthetic specialists at ReBalance of Radiance Aesthetics & Wellness.
At our integrative aesthetics salon, you’ll find a number of skin rejuvenation options that are safe, healthy, and give your face back its youthful glow, from chemical peels to laser treatments. But microneedling collagen therapy in our aesthetic center is one of the safest and most effective options in skincare.
How Collagen Therapy Works?
Microneedling collagen therapy is using a micro-pen that contains 12 super tiny needles. It creates little perforations in the surface of the skin that encourage the production of collagen and allow better application of facial products.
Your skin accepts topical ointments or creams more readily with microneedling because the tiny holes reach beneath the skin’s surface. As your skin heals itself from the perforations, it produces extra elastin and collagen to repair the skin, resulting in thicker skin, reduced wrinkles, softer scars and a more even skin tone.
Why People Love Microneedling Facial Collagen Therapy?
Microneedling in New York City is gaining popularity and for good reason — there are a number of exceptional benefits associated with microneedling.
It’s a great option for skincare for a variety of purposes, including:
- Microneedling collagen therapy is extremely safe for all skin types.
- It’s a natural skin rejuvenation option.
- It can be used nearly anywhere on the body, but usually is reserved for the face, neck and chest.
- There is no tissue destruction.
- It’s effective in reducing pore size.
- Significant wrinkle reduction is seen after just a few treatments.
- Lasting visual side effects during healing are minimal.
- Recovery time is quick.
- There are almost no side effects.
- Decades of use support the overall safety record.
The certified specialists at ReBalance of Radiance Aesthetics & Wellness offer microneedling for patients because of all the wonderful benefits associated with the treatment. If you prefer to not use chemicals on your face but want the benefits of chemical peels, microneedling collagen therapy is an excellent option for you. Turn back time on the effects of aging on your face with microneedling treatments.
Topicals Commonly Used with Microneedling
Topical ointments and creams aren’t always used with microneedling collagen therapy, but it’s a procedure that increases the efficacy of topicals. The tiny holes the needles create allow the ointments to get deeper into the skin.
Some topicals commonly used with microneedling include:
- Vitamin C. This is a powerful vitamin that packs a boost of antioxidants while it strengthens skin.
- Hyaluronic serum. This is a substance that naturally occurs in your body to help your skin retain moisture. When it’s used in microneedling, it causes the skin to plump up so it appears firm. It also evens out your skin tone, leaving you with a bright youthful complexion.
- Stem cells. This method uses stem cells in combination with microneedling collagen therapy, which stimulate collagen and elastin production. It’s used to reduce discolorations, wrinkles, acne, scars and stretch marks.
- Lightening serums. There are a number of serums available that allow your aesthetic specialist to lighten or even out your skin tone through concentrated applications combined with microneedling collagen therapy.
Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy and Microneedling in Our Center
PRP therapy and microneedling collagen therapy are a safe and natural treatment that rejuvenate and revitalize your skin so you look as young as you feel. This is a completely natural process that allows your skin to rejuvenate itself with the help of your aesthetic specialist. Microneedling with PRP treatment uses the platelets from your own body. Your blood is collected and used to make a concentrated serum, which is why the microneedling PRP procedure also is referred to as a Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) facial.
This serum contains three to five times more platelets than found in the blood. Platelets naturally promote healing processes in your skin and when injected in this concentrated serum, it activates your skin’s healing process and leaves your face looking rejuvenated and fresh.
PRP is a therapy that’s been used in neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery and cosmetic surgery for more than 20 years. There is little risk because the material being injected into your skin is from your own body and the needles are very small and cause minimal skin trauma. PRP therapy and microneedling are a safe and natural treatment that rejuvenate and revitalize your skin so you look as young as you feel.
What to Expect During Your Microneedling Treatment?
Even though the name microneedling may sound intimidating, the collagen therapy procedure is relatively painless. Most liken the sensation to a light sunburn. Collagen therapy also one of the safest dermatology procedures because the tiny micro abrasions made in the top layer of your skin are so minute.
Sometimes a topical numbing treatment is used in combination with microneedling collagen therapy. After you meet with your team of aesthetic specialists and determine a holistic treatment plan that considers everything from nutrition to the procedure and aftercare recommendations — your appointment for collagen therapy microneedling in our office typically follows a common routine:
- Your aesthetic specialist washes your face.
- A numbing cream is applied to your face and after a couple minutes you shouldn’t feel the microneedling at all.
- The microneedling pen is moved across your face and focused on trouble areas.
- If you and your doctor have decided on a serum to be used in combination with microneedling, this is then applied.
- This whole procedure only lasts 15 to 20 minutes after which you’re free to return to your normal activities.
Due to the expected redness after microneedling treatments in our aesthetic center, you may opt to take
the rest of the day off and rest, though it isn’t necessary.
After Your Microneedling Treatment
in New York
The most common side effects of microneedling or collagen induction therapy in our center are redness, soreness and skin tightening after microneedling. You can return to your work or rest for the remainder of the day. You should stay out of the sun completely for at least a week after microneedling or collagen therapy. You can repeat microneedling treatments three to five months apart.
As with any procedure that causes perforations to the skin, there is a chance of infection, though you may use your normal beauty regimen to keep the skin clean and free of unnecessary lotions or crèmes. Your anesthetist will discuss recommendations for the best products to promote ideal healing.
The Beautiful Results of Collagen Therapy or Microneedling
Adore your skin as it becomes thicker, firmer, and glows like it once did at a younger age. With collagen therapy and microneedling treatments, a range of conditions that had you concerned are addressed, including:
- Wrinkle reductions
- Scar softening
- Tightening of the skin
- Reduce pore size
- Increase collagen and elastin production
- Brighten your skin
- Even skin tones
Ask the aesthetic specialists at ReBalance of Radiance Aesthetics & Wellness about collagen therapy or microneedling treatments to gain the youthful appearance you deserve.
Dr. Fazylova among the best NYC microneedling specialists. We are at ReBalance of Radiance Aesthetic & Wellness strive to provide a holistic, aesthetic and individualized care to help you on your journey to a better health and vibrant appearance.
Do you have questions about collagen therapy microneedling treatment? To receive more information and to learn about best microneedling treatments for your skin type, please contact ReBalance of Radiance Aesthetic & Wellness.call now
Fill the form below and we will contact You!