Myers Cocktail (IVMT)
When your body gets run down by stress or exertion, you become prone to any number of immune-related issues. Have you suffered tension headaches? Asthma attacks? Infections and allergies? All these can be symptoms of your body crying out for help. A Myers cocktail replenishes the vitamins and minerals that your body craves when it’s depleted.
- Migraine headaches can have many causes and almost as many treatments. But if you’re not finding relief from your head-splitting migraines with normal remedies, try intravenous or IV vitamin therapy.
- Are you feeling battered by one viral infection after another? Are your seasonal allergies kicking up a storm? It may be that your body’s immune system is worn down. Get a shot of the nutrients your immune system needs with IV infusions like the Myers cocktail. Learn about its benefits.
- Did you know that a weakened immune system can lead to feelings of depression? Strengthening your immune system can shorten periods of illness, combat chronic fatigue and even help arthritis sufferers.
What Is Myers Cocktail?
Developed by Dr. John Myers and named in his honor, the Myers cocktail — also called Intravenous Myers Therapy or IVMT — is an alternative method for providing vitamins and nutrients in concentrated form through an IV infusion. These nutrients are essential to many of your body’s functions, including your immune system, and their lack can cause numerous medical conditions.
You can suffer from a compromised digestive tract due to stress, certain medications, or a poor diet. Even minor digestive issues can keep you from absorbing needed vitamins and nutrients from your food or from supplements’ ineffective measures. IV therapy in the form of a Myers cocktail bypasses the digestive system by injecting the essential elements directly into your bloodstream.
The lack of essential nutrients sets your body up for numerous medical conditions. Some of the conditions IV therapy has proven an effective treatment for include:
- Chronic fatigue conditions, with or without Epstein-Barr
- Cardiovascular disease
- Upper respiratory infections
- Viral infections
- Acute asthma attacks
- Autoimmune disorders such as lupus, Crohn’s disease, thyroid disease, rheumatoid arthritis, or inflammatory bowel disease
- Chronic sinusitis
- Damage from tobacco smoke
- Seasonal allergies
- Shortening the duration of colds
- Chronic depression
- Muscle spasms, acute or chronic
- Tension headaches
- Narcotic withdrawal
- Chemotherapy treatments
Myers Cocktail Benefits
An IVMT can be tailored to your specific physical and medical requirements. Whether you’re hoping to overcome an unhealthy condition or enhance your overall wellness regimen, some basic components are usually included in your IV vitamin therapy, such as B-complex vitamins (B-5, B-6, and B-12), vitamin C, calcium, selenium, and magnesium.
Depending on your desired focus, your Rebalance specialist can tweak your cocktail in the following ways:
- Increase the amount of vitamin C for an infection-prone man
- Increase B vitamins to fight fatigue issues
- Increase lipotrophic components — such as inositol, choline, and methionine — to metabolize toxins and fat in your liver, counteracting the consequences of alcohol abuse
- Add glutathione injections — known as the mother of all antioxidants — to combat cellular damage and maintain homeostasis
Other Myers cocktail benefits include increased energy, improved sleep, mental focus, and quicker recovery after exercise or athletic events. The procedure also reduces pain, fatigue, and inflammation.
IVMT and glutathione injections are typically administered once or twice a week for up to four weeks. Afterward, you can get them whenever your energy levels fall. The treatments neutralize free radicals and provide essential vitamins and nutrients. If you’re dealing with compromised systems from disease or stress, you’ll experience a marked increase in energy and well-being.
Myers cocktail may be used in conjunction with many other conventional and alternative healthcare treatments without interference. In fact, IVMT is a safe, effective complement to most other medical procedures. Your Rebalance specialist works to find the best cocktail ingredients for your individual needs.
Many men dealing with the health conditions listed have reported noticeable Myers cocktail benefits. Remarkably few report Myers cocktail infusion side effects. The most common are heat and flushing during the 20 to 30-minute IVMT process, with an occasional taste of vitamins once the infusion begins. Very few men have reported a slight irritation at the site of the small catheter injection.
Glutathione injections have been described as master detoxifiers. IV glutathione treatments help transport amino acids across cell membranes to strengthen compromised immune systems. Providing relief from inflammation marks glutathione IV treatments as incredibly effective.call now