Ladies, have you asked yourself recently — Why are you experiencing a lackluster love life? Why is it difficult to orgasm and do you experience painful sex, vaginal dryness, or vaginal laxity? Ladies, it’s time to get honest about our pelvic and sexual health. It is not a natural part of aging and we are here to tell you it doesn’t have to be that way.
The injected PRP naturally attracts your own stem cells and growth factors to the injected area, which helps to generate healthier and more functional tissue in the vagina. This procedure stimulates vaginal and clitoral rejuvenation.
A few weeks after an Orgasm Shot treatment, you will feel an increase in libido and your ability to have more intense orgasms. No more wondering or questioning “What happened and why I can’t have an orgasm?” So don’t wait and bring back your spark to the bedroom with the Orgasm Shot therapy.
Help Your Woman feels Orgasm again.
What Are the Benefits of an Orgasm Shot?
- It is quick and pain-free
- Increased lubrication in the vagina
- No surgery or downtime
- Enhanced sensitivity
- It is natural Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) from your own blood
- Relief from stress urinary incontinence
- Stronger orgasms
- For women of all ages
- Tighter vaginal walls
- Greater arousal from both vaginal and clitoral stimulation
- Pinker, younger, color of the vulva
How much does an Orgasm Shot cost?
A single Orgasm Shot procedure costs in the range of $1200 to $1500. This procedure is not covered by any insurance.
IS IT SAFE AND ARE THERE ANY
The Orgasm Shot is a very safe procedure in general. It is considered a safer alternative to plastic surgery. Also, since it is minimally invasive, there is barely any downtime following the treatment. You could safely return to normal activity immediately after the procedure. Very rare there might be mild bruising and swelling in the area from needle insertion, which usually resolves in a few days.
IS IT A PAINFUL PROCEDURE?
Absolutely Not! This procedure is actually completely painless, we apply a topical numbing cream before the procedure so you could relax and enjoy your treatment.
WHEN CAN I RESUME THE INTERCOURSE?
You might be tender for a few hours after the treatment and can resume sexual intercourse 24 hours after the procedure.
HOW LONG DO THE POSITIVE EFFECTS OF THE ORGASM SHOT LAST?
The effects vary and might last for about a year, this procedure will help to improve your natural body’s response to rejuvenate and produce new cells.
WHAT IS A PRP ORGASM SHOT BLOOD INJECTION?
Platelets are active components of the natural healing process. When activated platelets release growth factors and these molecules are responsible for activating and regulating the healing process in our body. The Orgasm Shot is a method of using these blood platelets, which are injected into your vaginal tissue. Just as they can repair the skin from injury, they can be effectively injected back into the body to restore skin in many areas, including the vagina. This triggers the body’s natural ability to heal and promotes collagen production, which amplifies and rejuvenates the orgasm-producing vaginal tissue.
The results include smoother, tighter skin of the vulva (labia majora and labia minora), improved sexual response, and reduction of urinary incontinence.
The activated platelets cause inflammation, angiogenesis, cell proliferation, and tissue regenerative process. For the last 15-20 years PRP injection therapy has been used effectively as a medical treatment in orthopedic injuries, neurosurgery, plastic, and cosmetic surgery among others. Recent studies conducted internationally recognize PRP injection therapy for vaginal rejuvenation as one of the promising treatment modalities for sexual dysfunction, decrease libido, urinary incontinence, and decrease orgasms.
The evidence in the studies supports that the growth factors contained in a PRP injection for vaginal rejuvenation are responsible to help to stimulate clitoris and vaginal wall cell growth and promote vaginal rejuvenation.
HOW DOES THE ORGASM SHOT PROCEDURE WORK?
The procedure is actually very simple. This treatment will take around 40 minutes. The process of the procedure:
- The Orgasm Shot starts with a blood draw from your arm. Next, we will use a specifically designed superior centrifuge to isolate the protein-rich growth factors in the PRP blood spinning method.
- While the blood is prepared and platelets are being extracted, we apply a numbing cream to the vagina.
- Next, our expertly trained practitioner will assess your skin to determine the best places for the PRP injections.
- Finally using a tiny needle, the practitioner will inject the PRP solution into the clitoris and upper vaginal area – the areas most important for sexual arousal.
- PRP will also be injected along the vaginal walls.
- The entire procedure will take approximately 40 minutes.
- The procedure usually lasts between 10 to 18 months; however, those who want to repeat the procedure sooner can do so after three months.
The G-Spot: Why is it so Mysterious and What is It?
WHO IS AN IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THE ORGASM SHOT?
Any woman at any age could receive an Orgasm Shot injection. It is recommended especially for women going through menopause, and women who experience painful sex, have lubrication problems, or have difficulty experiencing orgasms.call now
Fill the form below and we will contact You!