Problems with pemature ejaculation can put a damper on your intimate relations and may cause you to question your virility. But more often than not, premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction are linked to physical problems that, once corrected, stop interfering with your sexual prowess. Rely on an experienced team of physicians who address men’s sexual health with treatments such as HGH for men and hormone replacement therapy.
- Have you tried all kinds of mind games and power plays to cure premature ejaculation? Do you read everything you can get your hands on to find a way out of a problem with erectile dysfunction? Perhaps all you need is the right kind of cognitive therapy from a trained men’s sexual health practitioner.
- Are you losing confidence in yourself because of weakness and poor performance anxiety? Does it seem like the more you worry about it, the worse it gets? Talk to a team that has a wealth of effective treatment options. We understand what you’re going through.
- Is your sex life being hampered by premature climaxing that happens for no apparent reason? Is your relationship suffering because of your inability to perform like you previously did? If so, you may be a good candidate for HGH for men or other treatments for men’s sexual problems. Get back your sexual performance.
Don’t let hormone imbalances keep you from a satisfying sex life!
DEFINING SEXUAL DYSFUNCTION
When sexual issues happen while you’re trying to be intimate with your partner, it can turn a sex into a frustration-laden occurrence you wish you could have avoided. It’s not just you. Sexual dysfunction affects between 20 and 40 percent of all men at one time or another.
Premature ejaculation refers to climaxing before sexual intercourse starts or sooner than you or your partner desire. Symptoms include:
- Climaxing within less than a minute with little or no stimulation
- Climaxing before desired intercourse begins
- Decreased control over sexual performance
- Feelings of frustration, embarrassment and guilt, possibly leading to self-esteem issues
CONDITIONS THAT CAUSE PREMATURE EJACULATION
Though the exact reasons behind premature ejaculation aren’t fully understood, many different reasons seem to contribute or aggravate the condition, including:
- Brain chemistry, such as low levels of serotonin
- Stress and anxiety
- Relationship problems
- Lack of or poor experience
- Spinal cord problems
- Erectile dysfunction, which can cause you to develop a pattern of rushing to finish
- Inflammation of your prostate gland
- Hormone imbalances
See a doctor if premature ejaculation occurs with some frequency, especially if it’s causing relationship issues between you and your partner. Your sexual health can impact many areas of your life.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN SEEING A REBALANCE SPECIALIST
When you visit a center devoted to men’s health that practices integrative medicine, you find specialists who recommend the best course of treatment for your premature ejaculation or erectile dysfunction. You undergo a detailed physical and medical history, covering injuries, illnesses and medications that may affect your health. You may be given a hormone test, a genetic test and a total body assessment
A prostate exam and neurological tests may follow to ascertain if there are any specific concerns. These tests rule out any spinal cord injuries or other neurological concerns as well as any issues with an enlarged prostate. Rely on ReBalance’s sexual dysfunction experts
BEHAVIORAL TREATMENTS FOR PREMATURE EJACULATION
Between 60 and 90 percent of men find help for premature ejaculation with behavioral techniques. These techniques may include a stop/start method involving an interruption in sexual activity if you feel close to orgasm. The squeeze approach includes either you or your partner squeezing the shaft of your penis, applying slight pressure just below the head for about 20 seconds. You can then resume your sexual activity.
The squeeze method can be used during masturbation and with a willing partner. Wearing a condom to desensitize your penis also helps you develop control over your sex organ. Good communication and a safe environment enhance the process noticeably.
MEDICATIONS FOR PREMATURE EJACULATION
If you’re healthy, you may be eligible for medications that reverse premature ejaculation. These prescription medications include:
- Erectile dysfunction medication such as sildenafil citrate (Viagra), tadalafil (Cialis) or vardenafil HCL (Levitra)
- Anti-depressants to counteract anxiety or depression, but also to increase serotonin, which has been linked with better control of your orgasm
- Pain medication like Tramadol has been linked with delayed ejaculation, but it can be addictive
- Anesthetic creams or sprays that make the penis head less sensitive can be applied 30 minutes before sexual activity
- Human growth hormone (HGH), such as testosterone, may work to overcome low sex drives
At ReBalance, stress-reduction and good education also serve to promote quality intimacy and sexual satisfaction. A healthy attitude towards sex and open, honest communication with your partner and your sexual dysfunction experts give you the best chance of resolving any premature ejaculation or erectile dysfunction issues.call now