It’s not the particular animals or plants you eat that matter, but the nutritional value of your food. Highly processed meals put unnatural chemicals and preservatives into your body that damage your internal organs and drain your energy. A primary contributor to your health, and therefore a central element in the ReBalance 360 program, is the quality of your nutrition.
- Do you run out of energy late in the day? Do you drink caffeine-laden drinks to compensate? The nutritional value of the food you eat determines your energy levels all day. Learn how the foods you eat influence your health and well-being. Transform your diet to power your health!
- Do you know if you’re getting the recommended daily minimum of your vitamins and minerals? Vitamins like vitamin C are vital for your immune system to operate effectively. Supplements can help in the short term, but discover the long-term benefits of vitamin intravenous infusions.
- Are you always so busy that you have to eat on the run? Fast food can never replace nutritious meals. Your long-term health depends on consuming high-quality food in a way that promotes digestion. Learn how eating well helps you lose weight.
Are You Lacking Essential Vitamins and Minerals?
Vitamin deficiencies cause visible ailments. Some consequences of a diet that doesn’t provide the essential minerals and vitamins include:
- Vitamin A. Without this vitamin, you lose the ability to see in low light. It can also cause weak bones and teeth, hair loss, and diarrhea.
- Vitamin B. A lack of vitamin B, especially B12, can cause your systems to shut down. You can’t eat; you lose weight; you develop nervous system problems. Fatigue, dry skin, and anemia are other symptoms many men experience.
- Vitamin C. After weeks without vitamin C, you can contract scurvy. It’s characterized by inflamed gums, fatigue, and poor healing ability.
- Vitamin D. Without vitamin D, you risk weakening muscles and bones, which can lead to osteoporosis, even in men. You may also get kidney stones.
- Vitamin E. A lack of vitamin E leads to nerve problems, muscle weakness, and a weak immune system. It reduces your sex drive, too, because vitamin E increases blood flow.
- Vitamin K. If you don’t get enough of vitamin K, your immune system can weaken your bones and your blood, especially your platelets.
- Calcium. Calcium’s good for your bones and teeth. Without enough calcium, your bones can weaken to the point of developing osteoporosis.
- Iron. Without enough iron, your body can’t produce red blood cells, which carry oxygen and nutrients to your cells. This anemia is characterized by general muscle weakness.
- Folic acid. A lack of folic acid can lead to anemia, jaundice, mouth sores, and even psychological irritability.
- Zinc. You don’t need a lot of zinc in your diet, but if you get none, you may experience a loss of hair, weight, appetite, and taste. You may have trouble concentrating and healing, too.
If your diet consists of empty calories, you’re not maximizing your health potential. Staying healthy starts with your diet and getting the nutrition you need. When you join ReBalance 360, you get nutritional counseling so you know what to eat.
When You Can’t Get All Your Nutrients
No man can watch what he eats every moment of every day. Our ReBalance 360 program offers many treatments —integrating the best of conventional medicine with natural, alternative procedures. To make sure you get the vitamins and minerals you need, consider:
- Intravenous (IV) therapy
- Vitamin IV infusions
- Immune-stimulation IV infusions
- Myers cocktail (IVMT) treatments
- Specialized supplements for men
Our ReBalance 360 program gives you the information you need to eat wisely. It’s part of a total body, mind, and life routine to radically improve your health to not only get the most out of your life but also maximize your longevity.
Part of the Five Pillars of Health
Rebalancing your diet and nutritional levels is one of the five pillars of health that sets ReBalance 360 apart from other executive health programs. The five pillars of health involve:
- Revitalizing your hormones to optimal levels
- Removing excess weight and dangerous toxins
- Rebalancing your diet and nutrition
- Rejuvenating your aesthetic appearance
- Regenerating your physical strength and agility
If you’re ready to experience the life-changing benefits of optimal health, join us as we partner with you to feel younger, live better, and stay active longer. If you want to assess the status of your health and fight off the effects of aging, you can benefit from ReBalance 360. In the end, you’ll not just feel younger and healthier, but you’ll also be more confident in yourself.
“Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it’s the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.” – John F. Kennedy