Integrative & Holistic Health
Combined with Aesthetics
Integrative & Holistic Health
Combined with Aesthetics
For Optimal Health, Inside and Out
The best way to look healthy is to be healthy. Your inner beauty appears in the glow of your skin, the sparkle in your eyes, the shine of your hair and the curves of your body. The ReBalance 360 program in Manhattan makes it all possible through integrative medicine, which blends the very latest medical knowledge with natural, holistic practices.
- Do you long for a healthy body and mind? Are you ready to regain the youthful energy you once had? Start with a total body assessment and a complete brain/mind assessment. The best way to get the life you want tomorrow is to know where you are today. Schedule your initial consultation.
- Beauty isn’t skin deep when it begins with healthy bones and joints. When you’re out of pain and your hormones are in balance, you feel young again. Live longer, be healthier and enjoy every moment. Rebalance and Regenerate your body.
- Does your body continue to hold onto embarrassing fat deposits — under your arms, on your neck or around your thighs? After you’ve improved your diet and increased your exercise routine, you deserve to show off the results. Get the aesthetic procedures to put the finishing touches on the new you.
Regain Your Youth
Enjoy Aesthetics and
Wellness with the Five
Pillars of Health
A dedicated practitioner of the holistic approach to medicine considers the state of your body, mind and lifestyle. All contribute to your overall health. That’s the reason ReBalance 360 offers integrative health care, skincare services and aesthetic treatments. The Five Pillars of Health cover each angle from 1 to 360 degrees to optimize your current health and prevent future health crises:
- Revitalize your hormones and rekindle your desire
- Remove harmful toxins and lose excess weight
- Rebalance your nutrition and improve your diet
- Regenerate your body and heal your pain
- Rejuvenate your figure and restore your skin’s luster
An oasis of beauty awaits you at ReBalance in New York City. These Five Pillars of Health can extend your longevity, help you maintain a healthy weight and even improve your cognitive abilities. Beauty, strength and energy — all the signs of youth can be yours!
Join Rebalance 360
Start your treatment with assessments of your current health. Only then can you use a personalized plan to reach your health goals. Your physical health, mental acuity and emotional state are intertwined. By improving each, you improve all. Hormones play a large role — and often are disrupted as you age.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome, estrogen dominance or any other female sexual dysfunction. Dr. Natalya Fazylova, DNP works to give you back your quality of life. Through the ReBalance 360 program, you learn how to manage your symptoms, focus on your health and increase energy levels.
While you can’t hide from your genetic makeup, you can reduce the likelihood of developing any diseases you’re predisposed to. Your diet and lifestyle cause more age-related symptoms than your genes.
Revitalize your body and mind, and you’ll feel your youthful energy return. Join ReBalance 360 to:
- Determine your current physical health with our total body assessment.
- Use our brain/mind assessment to find out if you’re as sharp as you once were.
- Learn which conditions you’re predisposed to get by taking our genetic tests.
- Discover any hormone imbalances you have that are impacting your current health.
- Take advantage of our Executive Health Program for New Yorkers. Get personalized physical and cognitive exercises, lifestyle coaching and integrative medicine to reach and maintain your optimum health.
Everyone has toxins in their bodies. It’s just a fact of modern life. But through state-of-the-art methods like chelation detox intravenous drips and other natural procedures, you can rid your body of the harmful effects of heavy metals, toxic chemicals and other artificial agents that are weakening your body.
At the same time, you can get the help and motivation you need to lose your excess weight. Maintaining an ideal weight contributes to a healthier, longer life. You see men and women living past the age of 100, but none of them are overweight. Weight management is one of the keys to longevity. When you join ReBalance 360 in Manhattan, you pledge to:
- Dedicate yourself to a healthy diet.
- Work hard and follow your doctor’s guidance to manage your weight.
- Take advantage of our detox diet to cleanse your system.
- Consider the benefits of a medical weight loss program.
To regain the health and vitality that you enjoyed as a younger woman, you can no longer take for granted your nutrition and diet. You can still work your body into shape through diet and exercise, but you now need to be mindful of the vitamins and nutrients you’re taking in. As a woman, your nutritional needs change as you get older.
Over time, women’s bodies change more than men’s bodies do. As you approach menopause and pass that milestone, certain conditions no longer affect you. But other conditions become health threats. Let an expert in women’s health guide you in the ReBalance 360 program toward optimal health, longevity and happiness through:
- Nutritional counseling that includes your diet and lifestyle
- Intravenous therapy to ensure you get the vitamins and minerals your mind and body crave
Change your life
Exercise has always been part of a healthy lifestyle. If you’re not getting enough movement in your life, you’re limiting your physical health and introducing weaknesses not just to your muscles, but to your immune system as well. Examples of exercise and movement include yoga, aerobics, jogging, swimming, weight training, hiking, walking and cycling.
Your ReBalance 360 doctor may advise you to change your exercise regimen. Every body has different needs; your exercise program should give you what your body needs. Movement offers many benefits, such as lowering your heart rate, helping you lose weight, maintaining strong bones and joints, keeping you mentally sharp, raising your energy level and improving your skin tone. Regenerate your body by:
- Getting proper treatment for chronic fatigue syndrome, a thyroid dysfunction or other ailments, injuries and diseases
- Receiving guidance about the kind of exercise that’s good for your body
- Undergoing some stem cell therapy to heal joints and prevent diseases in the future … naturally
While you’re changing your life with a nutritious diet, balanced hormones and invigorating movement, you may decide to give your confidence a boost with aesthetic procedures. Find options to tighten your skin or remove varicose veins. Aesthetic and anti-aging or treatments make you feel great and look even better.
The ReBalance 360 program offers many spa-like treatments to pamper yourself. Many laser procedures are available as well, such as hair removal, stretch mark removal and tattoo removal. The many other aesthetic procedures include:
- Anti-aging techniques such as facials, peels, microneedling, dermaplaning, dermal fillers and injectables
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) facial, also known as a vampire facial because it relies on the healing properties of your own blood
- Laser skin resurfacing using the ClearLift Laser™
- Facial techniques like microblading eyebrows and eyelash extensions
- Preventing, managing or even reversing hair loss
- Treating hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating
Dr. Fazylova (DNP, ANP-BC, BCIM)
“The best way to improve a woman’s well-being is to tune her body and align its functions and processes. This is the main secret of beauty and youth. Discover more with Rebalance360 during your first visit”