Skin Rejuvenation Treatment in NYC
The certified health practitioners at the aesthetic clinic in NYC provide exceptional skin rejuvenation treatments in tandem with suggestions that enhance your journey to better health and a more vibrant appearance. At our clinic, we offer a full suite of skin rejuvenation treatment options ranging from the best facials and micro-needling to acne treatment and wrinkle reduction.
Through every pore across your entire body, your skin is the outward expression of your inner beauty. Above it all, your face greets the world wherever you go. Too often, though, your skin tells your story long before you even speak.
Don’t let aging skin or facial blemishes give away your secrets, visit our aesthetic clinic for absolutely the best skin rejuvenation treatments available in New York. Put your destiny into your own hands and tell your story as you want it told.
Dr. Fazilova is considered one of the best skin revitalization treatment specialists. She regularly lectures on anti-aging treatments and demonstrates her facial rejuvenation techniques to aestheticians in New York City and around the world.
Epidermal rejuvenation we offer in our clinic is just the first step — but an important one. It’s not about claiming eternal youth; it’s a rejuvenation process of embracing your life energy and turning it to face outward.
For best skin rejuvenation results, you must undergo:
- Significant lifestyle changes
- Positive mental challenges
- Internal balance
- Environmental transformation
- Selective skin revitalization
Embrace Holistic Change for Skin Rejuvenation
Any rejuvenation of the epidermis begins with changes that not only support the beautification you make on the outside but lead to renewed health and beauty on the inside. You can’t, for example, undergo a chemical peel without adding a strong sunscreen to your daily cosmetic regimen — and agreeing to avoid sunbathing and tanning booths.
The anti-aging specialists at ReBalance of Radiance Aesthetics & Wellness provide exceptional skin care services in tandem with suggestions that enhance your journey to better health and a more vibrant appearance. Achieve unity, harmony, and peace while you undergo everything skin tightening procedure including laser skin rejuvenation, exfoliation, or dermaplaning with plans for:
- Weight loss
- Nutritional counseling
- Hormonal balancing
- Personal coaching and training
The Skin Rejuvenation Process
Uneven skin tone, medically referred to as hyperpigmentation, appears because your body produces too much melanin, the chemical that protects your skin from the damaging UV rays of the sun. Melanin also gives you your gorgeous hair color and unique skin tone.
Melanin overproduction is caused by a number of factors, including:
- Scarring, often from acne
- Overexposure to the sun or tanning booths
- Hormonal changes
Dr. Natalya Fazylova, cosmetic & esthetic specialist and her team of Midtown Manhattan holistic practitioners steer you away from the many over-the-counter remedies that promise to even out your skin tone and improve your appearance. These products contain harmful chemicals that do more damage than good, especially if used repeatedly. In our rejuvenation clinic we do not use products that contain harmful chemicals instead we use a natural alternative for any of the skincare treatments.
At the same time, Dr. Fazylova and her colleagues recognize the importance of skin revitalization, your facial appearance, and how it affects your confidence and self-esteem. To that end, they recommend lasting lifestyle accommodations, supplemented with practical, proven laser rejuvenation procedures. ReBalance of Radiance Aesthetics & Wellness offers a full suite of skin rejuvenation services ranging from micro-needling to acne treatment and wrinkle reduction.
Integrative Health Options as Part of Skin Rejuvenation and Anti Aging
Integrative health means that every step of the way, your ultimate healing encompasses your:
At our clinic, every physical procedure taps into your psycho-social, spiritual and emotional needs to create a healing process that’s enduring and life-altering. In addition to the conventional methods of skin rejuvenation, you’ll also find exciting treatment alternatives such as oxygen and European facials that are changing women’s lives every day.
Facial treatments to rejuvenate your skin, even out your skin tone, and rekindle that internal energetic spark that lives within you may include:
An oxygen facial rejuvenation treatment doesn’t replace good skin care; it makes your skin more receptive to the care you already give it. Oxygen treatment is safe, natural, and painless that doesn’t rely on harsh chemicals or injections to provide you with younger-looking skin. There are few, if any side effects, even for sensitive skin.
The Oxygen facial process involves:
- Prior to your oxygen facial procedure in our rejuvenation clinic, your skin is exfoliated to remove any lingering makeup, dirt, and oil.
- Your aesthetic specialist uses an airbrush for oxygen skin treatment to apply oxygen mixed with natural ingredients, like vitamins and supplements, that smooth out your skin.
- The oxygen mixture is pumped gently over your face.
- New cells and collagen are encouraged to flourish as your skin is detoxed.
- The entire process takes from 30 to 60 minutes.
- You can apply makeup immediately afterward.
- After the procedure, you’ll feel refreshed, and your complexion and skin are rejuvenated.
- The difference between an oxygen facial rejuvenation before and after will lift your spirits.
The popular European skin treatment in our clinic is becoming trendier in the United States. In Manhattan, a European facial is effective for every kind of skin type, but it just may be the best skin rejuvenation treatment for oily skin. Reduce the prevalence of acne, which can hit you in your teens or as you get closer to menopause. And you’ll enjoy every part of European facial skincare treatments:
- First, dead skin cells, makeup, and dirt are exfoliated to reveal your natural, healthy skin.
- The European facial rejuvenation features exfoliation processes that alone encourage your skin to begin rejuvenating — promoting new skin growth and repair.
- Steam clears your pores even further, eliminating leftover debris and opening your pores.
- Warm towels are placed over your face to further enhance the expansion of your pores and to draw out any impurities.
- If acne and blackheads trouble you, they’re easily removed after your pores have opened fully.
- A face mask aimed at your specific skin type is applied and allowed to work for about 15 minutes.
- As the mask does its work, your aesthetician massages your neck, hands, and feet to promote relaxation, an integral part of a holistic facial rejuvenation process.
- Moisturizer and toner are applied after the mask is removed to prevent your skin from drying out.
- The entire process takes about an hour to an hour and a half.
We offer the best facials to even out your skin tone and rekindle that internal energetic spark. Facial treatments are safe, natural, and painless. Rejuvenate your skin with oxygen and a European facial.
Time Well Spent
When your outside radiance matches your inside glow, you shine like sunlight through a freshly cleaned window. You leave our clinic refreshed, relaxed, and ready to tackle any challenge before you. Most skin care services can be arranged to suit your busy schedule — even during your lunchtime or before you begin the commute home.
For more intensive services like botanical peels, microdermabrasion, or laser rejuvenation treatment, you may want to make a day of it and plan to treat yourself with rest following your procedure. No matter which services you select or how often you visit our clinic, you’ll agree with the men and women who return repeatedly for services from their favorite Manhattan wellness and anti-aging team that are:
- Mentally stimulating
- Physically restorative
Dr. Fazylova, anti-aging and skin revitalization specialist at ReBalance of Radiance Aesthetics & Wellness strives to provide holistic, aesthetic, and individualized care to help you on your journey to a better health and vibrant appearance.
Do you have questions about skin rejuvenation treatments including Oxygen and European facials we offer in Midtown NYC? To receive more information and to learn about the best skin rejuvenation options, please contact ReBalance of Radiance Aesthetics & Wellness, the best skin rejuvenation clinic in NYC. If you would like to schedule an appointment with the top skin specialist in NYC, Dr. Natalya Fazylova, please contact our office.
Aesthetic, Integrative Health & Functional Medicine Specialist
635 Madison Ave #1400
New York, NY 10022
ReBalance of Radiance Aesthetics & Wellnesscall now