Movement — especially lots of intense movement — too often leads to injuries and overuse syndrome pain. Even the best athletes can suffer sports injuries every now and then. Musicians and dancers are also athletes. They rely on physical stamina, talent and exertion to be great. No matter what kind of athlete you are, you want to play your best. Don’t let overuse syndrome pain get the best of you.
- Are you feeling a repetitive strain injury over and over again? To be the best, you need to make the same moves or hit the same notes. Are you ready to find a new way to move and still succeed? You may be ready for some long-lasting regenerative treatments.
- Did a music injury from playing your horn until the wee hours on Sunday hold you back on Monday? Are the offers to play coming in at last, but you’re still in pain? Stem cell therapy may be just the trick. Find other effective therapies as well.
- Male dance injuries can be some of the most painful. A dance injury can lead to groin, hip, knee or back pain. Eventually, chronic pain can keep you off the stage for good. Don’t let that happen. Contact ReBalance New York sports clinic for targeted relief and complete rehabilitation.
Sports injuries happen; find solutions at ReBalance!
Don’t Let Sport Injuries Derail Your Dreams
Most athletic endeavors can end up with sports injuries. Tennis, golf, football and even pickup basketball games with the guys can get you into a serious problem that requires medical attention. Whether you’re playing professionally or as a weekend warrior, you know that accidents can happen.
Once you suffer a sprain, start to feel a repetitive strain injury or think you may be verging on overuse syndrome, stop. Stop playing. If you continue to play, you can increase the severity of the injury — it’s a mistake many men make. Instead, seek all-natural sports medicine options that don’t require surgery or lengthy recovery times, such as:
- Platelet rich plasma injections
- Chiropractic care
- Therapeutic massage
Sports Medicine at ReBalance
After a total body assessment at ReBalance, your sports injuries may be treated with:
- Shockwave therapy. This soundwave treatment is used for both acute and chronic soft tissue injuries. The procedure is effective on muscle strains, drastically reducing the time it takes to get you back in your game.
- Laser therapy. Lasers stimulate deep tissues with a pain-free application that’s especially ideal for larger surfaces on your body. Different kinds of lasers can reach various depths and lead to natural bio-stimulations that have no side effects.
Sports injuries are no match for modern medicine!
Dance Injuries Benefit from ReBalance
A dance injury can be traumatic, especially in the middle of a performance. So, when you start to feel pain, stop dancing. You’re truly an athlete and must follow many of the same mantras as your heroes do. Between the fitness assessments, nutritional counseling and natural healing modalities we provide, your dance injuries can heal completely as well.
In addition to the slew of integrative holistic treatments for treating sports injuries, you may be in line for dance injury treatments that include:
- Trigger point dry needling
- Postural restoration
- Vitamin infusions
Stop a Music Injury Naturally
Making it big in the music industry requires an enormous amount of dedication and practice: two key components of overuse syndrome and repetitive strain injury. Athletes and dancers have their share of physical challenges, but so do you. Whether you play drums, guitar, bass or wind instruments, you have your own set of physical movements you need to master.
A music injury can really put the kibosh on your tour, next gig or recording opportunity. An injury can be one of the biggest obstacles you run into and the last thing you need. Common types of music injury you may encounter include:
- Spine problems
- Carpel tunnel syndrome
- Nerve entrapment
- Muscle spasms
Warning Signs of Repetitive Strain Injury
After years of playing an instrument and bending over on stage or moving equipment, you get small tears in your tendons that lead to inflammation. Eventually, you may encounter limited mobility and constant pain that may keep you from playing.
Most of the treatments used for athletes and dancers also provide exceptional relief for musicians. Stop playing and seek help before you make it worse. Learn preventive steps to avoid overuse syndrome. Get help treating your pain before it stops the music for good!
Choose natural remedies to injuries to avoid long recoveries!